Talk about going totally micro, the Sony HT-IS100 Home Theatre System probably has the smallest speakers available on a HTS. One would wonder if the sounds on the speakers would cover a small room but knowing Sony, I’m sure they found a way.
The speakers on the Sony HT-IS100 is about the size of a small golf ball but according to Sony, it can deliver a rich surround sound.
The Sony HT-IS100 has three 1080p HDMI inputs, optional wireless rear surround sound speakers, 5.1 channel system, 450 watts of power, and 32 bit S Master subwoofer.
The Sony HT-IS100 will be available in July for $700.
Now here is one stylish home theater system. The Sony Bravia DAV-F200. Just look at that sleek and clean style. This home theater system can be wall mounted or you can just put it on a desk or shelf.
Though the Sony Bravia DAV-F200 is one gorgeous home theater, it’s just a bummer that it’s only a 2.1 system. Other features of the Sony Bravia DAV-F200 includes:
- 2.1 system with compact, stylish control unit and speakers
- HDMI connection with 1080p upscaling and BRAVIA Sync system control
- USB play and record
- DMPORT connection for portable devices
- Portable Audio Enhancer
- 405W 32bit S-Master Digital Amplifier
- S-Force Front Surround
- Plays DVD, DVD+/-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, JPEG, DivX (plus WMA and AAC on USB)
- Optical/coaxial digital and analogue inputs for external sources
- Supplied with remote handset